Four years and counting...: Wow.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow.

It has been a long time.

Vacation in Maui was fun. I have many things to say about going on vacation with your in laws. I think I will say those things in my head, and keep my mouth shut.
Raymond Barone (From Everybody loves Raymond) made a speech about editing. Remember the good stuff, edit out the bad. I think it is a good way to look at this vacation, and life in general.

I lost the big bid- I was third out of 7, but the top two were the only ones to move on to the next phase. I'm hopeful they will have a problem with one of the top two, then I will be asked to participate. Pray for me if you will...

Henry is talking more every day. what a cute. The newest words are cold and please.

I'm working hard on getting my house back into order, but I just can't seem to make it happen.

More soon, I have to get away from the internets and clean, clean, clean.

Namaste. M.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 12, 08:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lady. Hello from Marin! I'll get that new cell phone number to you as soon as I have it! Love you!
Joanne

 
At Fri Feb 13, 08:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry about the bid. =( All fingers crossed for you!
I can't imagine vacationing with my in-laws... =)
Looking forward to more, good luck with the cleaning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com