Four years and counting...: Life is fragile.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Life is fragile.

I'm sorry I have been a little absent.
Someone I know through work (someone I worked with often, and spoke to a week ago) died in a car accident on January 1st. She was 36.
I am almost crippled with the thoughts of how fragile life is. I think about her and her family all day long. You never know when your number will be up, I guess.
Hug your loved ones, and be careful on the roads.
I have so much work to do, and a ton of home items to complete. We are refiniancing to save even more $$ on the mortgage, and I need to work on getting the house ready for the appraisal tomorrow.
Other than that, I am sticking to my eating well/ exercise resolutions. I'm feeling good, and I hope this hard work pays off.
As for the frugality front, we're doing well, and not spending much. We're purging (doesn't everyone want to clean out their home when it is this cold?) and we're organizing. There is just never enough time.
much love to all. I'm off to work on something...

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 10, 07:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope that you are doing OK. *hugs*

 
At Mon Jan 12, 06:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, If I was there I've give you a hug and then we could talk over a tasty beverage

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com