Four years and counting...: Suedehead

Friday, December 19, 2008

Suedehead




I just can't ever listen to it enough. Never ever.
I guess he's maybe my favorite artist ever. (Oh yea, I know there is Blur, and Lisa Loeb, and Cake, but there is just something about him.)
I'm always transprted by his songs.
These videos are old, and I'm not saying they don't suck, but it's the music I love.
I never even saw some of them until you tube. I just had cassette tapes of the songs. Remember those?

How soon is now? Just listening to the beginning, I am back in college, brooding about some damn thing. Instantly transported.



And, no matter what, this always makes me think of Jen Power. Shaking her head, and saying "come on! I'll be in the Bar??? With my head on the bar??!!!"
This one's for you, Jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com