Four years and counting...: Day 7?

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Day 7?

I had a busy day- went on appointments, fixed the car, and did some necessary shopping. (We needed milk, bisquick, flour, some of my thyroid meds, cheerios, and some vitamins.) The total of the trip to Wally world was 46.95. I kept picking things up, and putting them back. It's amazing what I would have come home with (items on clearance I didn't need) if I wasn't really watching...

Total today : 46.95
7 Day total: 157.51
Daily total: 22.50

I think I am going to try to keep the running total under 20 bucks a day...It's going to be tough to get that number back down, but I'm going to try! (The extra 25.01 in medicines today really hit me hard, but I didn't exclude them in the beginning, so I'm leaving those charges in. The 400 bucks I spent fixing the car will remain out, thank you very much.)

I also would like to report I have no test results, and my Dr. is off tomorrow, so I won't know anything until Monday. I asked for Valium (no joke) to help with the anxiety, but he wouldn't give it to me. Instead, I'm having at least one glass of wine a night. It WILL help take the edge off.
Xo,
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com