Four years and counting...: Ok, first $$ spent...

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ok, first $$ spent...

Day 2, and we are doing pretty well. We ate leftovers for Lunch, and I packed Dan a nice dinner. I'll be making some Tortilla soup for us from things I purchased last week, so we will have a few more meals there.
I broke down and spent 2.95 on shipping for a Christmas present today. Truth be told, I had a gift certificate for the rest (from a return) but I still had to spend the money to get it shipped here. I didn't want the certificate to expire, so I used it, even though I am in the no spending zone. I'm not going to feel too bad, it was less than a latte at Starbucks.

Money spent so far $2.95.

It's gorgeous here, so Henry and I are going to go for a walk when he gets up in 15 minutes. I can't wait to enjoy the nice weather while it is still here.
Oh, and Happy Halloween!
M.

1 Comments:

At Sat Nov 01, 11:41:00 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

Holy cow! While I wasn't looking you were a blogging maniac! Wow! Love the project, by the way. I do this all the time, only not really on purpose, just for lack of funds! I love how creative you get when you HAVE to! It makes for a better quality of life and a richer experience, IMHO. Love you, and can't wait to read more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com