Four years and counting...: Day 6...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day 6...

We're doing well. I am back from the biopsy, and glad it is over. It hurt much more this time, but they were also trying to get a lot of tissue for the pathology. The samples are going to the same hospital in Milwaukee my dad was in when he had cancer. Wierd.
So, spending today was also under control. Dan promsed to take me to my favorite thrift store in Green Bay if I went to these tests. (like I wasn't going to go, but very sweet.) I found three shirts, one pair of pj pants, and 4 books for Henry!

Total Spent: 8.97
Total thus far:110.56
Average per day: 18.42

Tomorrow we will have to spend some money fixing the car. It's making this pulsing noise, and we're going to have to take care of it before it gets worse. I think I am not going to include that in my total as it's not optional spending, and it falls under the car/gas rule I set out in the beginning. I hope it's not too expensive!

More soon!
XOXO,
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com