Four years and counting...: 4 and GROCERIES

Sunday, November 02, 2008

4 and GROCERIES

We were planning on going to the city for groceries, but after feeling tired, and wanting to save on gas and time, we decided I would venture alone to the local (but more expensive) grocery store.
I stuck to my list except for a 10.49 pkg of sale diapers (17 cents each is a good deal)and a bag of grapefruit. (Also on sale for 2.89- good for 5 lbs)
The grand total for my shopping was 55.44. We usually spend about 130.00 a week, so I thought this was pretty good!
I was thinking of renting a movie, but I figure we'll watch something else and save thr dough.
Day 4 total: 55.44
Total thus far: 101.59
Price per day: 25.39 (This number looks dismal. I'll get this down!)
Now, I am baking cookies tonight for Dan's crew and hopefully making Kluske.
YAY!
On to day 5....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com