Four years and counting...: Great.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Great.

We had an amazing time with Brian and Erin for Thanksgiving. They are so sweet. Erik is such an amazing kid, and Peder is just the cutest baby. All three boys look so much alike!
Erin and I were able to do a little shopping. The deals were not out there like the other years, but we may just be in a different place in our lives now as well. At Old Navy, the things I was interested in were undershirts and socks for Henry. Other years we have found many other items. Not this year.
We also have an uexpected little addition to our family- a 1979 International Scout. We found it unexpectedly for a good price, and we bought it within one day. We'll be selling the Volvo in the spring- anyone want a classic sports car? I'll make you a deal.
This week is going to be a blur. We need to clean the whole house, go grocery shopping (We have only wine, V-8, and miracle whip in the fridge. Seriously.)
I also need to work my little tail off. I have to have this whole list complete by the end of the week. (19 ITEMS!!!HOLY COW)
Wish me luck-
I'm going to start a month of frugality in January again. This time, I am going to go for the whole month, and I'm going to try to keep it to 20 dollars in spending a day. I'm waiting until after Christmas. Even though I am making most of our presents, I just can't blog about my spending, too. Not enough hours in the day!
How are all of you?
XOXOXoxoxox,
M.

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 01, 01:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic sports car you say??? More like HAWT classic sports car.. I'll talk to P.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com