Four years and counting...: Fa LA LA LA AAAARGH! LA LA LA LA

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fa LA LA LA AAAARGH! LA LA LA LA

I love this time of year, don't get me wrong. It's all of the pressures I put on myself that make it hard.
Work is busy. I'm thankful, but I wish I could get caught up. My procrastination is not helping me at all on this one...
I have a lot of work to do for Christmas in a very short amount of time. Anyone want to come over and be my little elf to sew all of the projects I have cut out? I'll pay you in wine...

I thought this was so cool, but of course, my computer will not let me make one of my own right now. I'll have to try again after I reboot.

title="Wordle: Declaration of Independence"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/374507/Declaration_of_Independence"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com