Four years and counting...: Update

Friday, December 19, 2008

Update

I'll stop talking about MOZ long enough to let you know what is going on here.
We had about 7 or 8 inches of snow this morning. The sun is finally peeking out, so I guess it is done. Everything is in that perfect blanket of white snow before everything gets dirty. It would be a perfect time for a picture, if I could drag my butt outside to take it.
Henry has switched from two naps to one. We're still a little shaky, but he is doing well.
We are going to Wausau to see Heather this weekend, which I am really excited about. She's such a great friend, and it will be so nice to just hug and spend some time together.
I found a great deal on a hair cut and color, so I am going tomorrow morning to get it done. I'm such a sucker for saving money. I'll go back to my regular girl after this, but I save 60 mucks with this coupon, so who can resist?
I'm almost done with all of the chocolates I am giving to Dan's employees as gifts. I ate a few while I was making them, but I bagged them all this morning so I wouldn't eat any more. That was smart thinking!
I have not really made any more progress on the Christmas presents yet, but I'll be working on that this weekend. I'll try to take pics of the finished products after I'm done so I can show you what I've been working on.
I'm really excited about Going to Hawaii! I ordered a new swimsuit, and a cute beach skirt with a gift card I had to Lands end. I hope they fit!
Dan and I are hitting the healthy food and exercise to make sure we are svelte for the beach. Always a good idea...
Ok, I had better get Henry, and get to work cleaning the house before the weekend.
Hope you are all well! Drop me an e-mail, will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com