Four years and counting...: So, Dangeresque...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So, Dangeresque...

I was so happy to receive this eiffel tower charm to add to my charm bracelet from Dan for my birthday. It's perfect for me! An EIFFEL! TOWER! CHARM! from TIFFANY'S!!



Only one problem, they do not tell you that said Eiffel tower charm is sharp and will CUT YOU every time you wear it. Oh, my beloved bracelet that I wear every day, what am I going to do?

I'll tell you what...I'm going to march my cute butt back to the Tiffany's where we purchased this item and exchange it for another charm, that's what!

Oh, man. It was a great gift, though. Sorry honey. :)
I'm SEWING like the dickens and making TWO! WHOLE! PANS! of my grandma's apple pie bars today. I'm crazy.
I can't wait for Henry to open his presents. And Erik! He is going to seriously freak out when he sees all of the cool booty we bought for him. I went a little crazy.

For Peder too. Wood Melissa and Doug baby toys all around.
A merry, merry, and a happy, happy to you all. I promise to lay off the !!!!! on the next post.

The charm is below, if you would like to see it's sharpiness and general dangerous appearance...

BTW, If the link does not show up, I'm sorry. I tried three times to insert it, and that's all I have for you today, folks. I don't have a fourth insert try in me.
XOXO, M.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP02090&cid=&search=1&search_params=s+1-p+2-c+-r+101323338+101287458-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+link&mcat==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com