Four years and counting...: Merry Merry and a Happy Happy

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Merry and a Happy Happy

I had a nice Christmas. I also contracted Salmonella. I won't give all the details, but let me tell you, from about 10pm on the day after Christmas until about 5am the following day, I was not a very happy camper.
I beg you all to buy meat thermometers and use them. (WHEN YOU ARE SERVING A GUEST TURKEY, PLEASE TEST THE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE IS OVER 165 PEOPLE!)
I don't think I will be eating Turkey again for a very long time.
I saw my little sister, and it was very nice to meet her Boyfriend Magnus. He is sweet, and I am glad to see them so happy.
I'm looking forward to 2009. Let's put this holiday business behind us, shall we?
M.

3 Comments:

At Tue Dec 30, 07:33:00 AM , Blogger JP said...

I'm sorry that you were sick. i promise to never serve you undercooked meat.

Where are the pictures? Seriously! Give the people what they want!

 
At Tue Dec 30, 12:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is terrible, I am sorry you got sick!!!
I am glad you had a good visit with your sister =)

 
At Tue Dec 30, 01:12:00 PM , Blogger Patois42 said...

That's terrible. Sounds worse than my trip to the emergency pet clinic Christmas Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com