Four years and counting...: And 2008 comes to an end...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And 2008 comes to an end...

I will be on the road all day tomorrow, working remotely at a customer site and driving to and from to the tune of about 8 hours of driving. Due to this fact, I won't be able to post. A couple of thouhts about 2008 and into 2009:
My "wear more lipgloss" new years resolution was actually a good one. It was actually more about using what you have than about applying makeup. It was also about taking time for myself, which can be hard as a mom. A pleasant side effect was the fabulosity of my face, but I digress.
It was a good year. I am getting along better with my family (for the most part), and working on those relationships. I'm giving myself the freedom to say no, and working on my health.
The flylady thing has been really great. My home is cleaner and better organized. Not all the time, but most of the time. :) I'm going to keep trying to stick with it in the new year. I'm also going to try to purge some of the stuff we really don't need, and bless other people with it who are having harder times than we are.
I'm thankful we are currently employed. Thank you God for a little stability in our lives right now.
I'm going to start another frugality challenge in January. I figure, with the money I'm doling out for the trip to Maui, I'm going to need to save some serious cash to keep things in check.
I'll keep you posted on the rules(same as before) and my progress (hopefully better than before).
I'm also hoping to wear more lipgloss in 2009. wish me luck. :)
A happy and healthy 2009 to you all. And may you all avoid pood poisioning the entire year!
I'm off to unload the dishwasher. My. least. favorite. job.
*sigh*
see you next year!

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 02, 07:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your resolution, and wish you the best of luck with all of 2009! =) Have I mentioned that Henry's pictures are adorable???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com