Four years and counting...: The taxman cometh...

Monday, February 23, 2009

The taxman cometh...

I am really worried about tax time. Last year it was expensive- so we are going to a local CPA recommended by a friend we trust. I can't wait until it is over, just so I can wrap my mind around whatever it is we owe. The unkown is usually worse than dealing with actual numbers.
Henry seems to be sick again. I think he is over his bacterial infection, and on to a viral infection. Last day of the antibiotics today, so that will be nice. (I still have like 7 days left or something...)
If anyone every hands your 2 year old a wooden mallet and nail set while you are holding them, tell them it is not a good idea. Luckily, I recover fast from a mallet to the occular cavity...
I have lots of work to do, but have only been able to complete the items that are actually "on fire." Hopefully this week will be productive.
I have been thinking a lot about what to give up for lent. On my fly lady site, she talks about giving away items to charity every day for 40 days- like 40 bags of donations. It would be giving up material clutter, helping other people, and helping out our environment.
It's either that or coffee, and we all know that is not going to happen. :)
More soon, gotta get more work done before the little man wakes up...

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 23, 05:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because of the FAFSA application Kevin actually got our done early this year. $485 OUCH to the preparer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com