Four years and counting...: Peace Coffee

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peace Coffee

My sister in law Erin turned me on to the lovely Peace Coffee. It's heavenly.
Recently, she saw they had a craft corner in their newsletter, and I just had to contribute.
Here is my submission- (The internets are not letting me upload pics now- I'll post them soon...)
It should be included in the Feb. Newsletter, as long as I had the pictures in on time.
I'm reducing my coffee waste! Niiiiice.
Last night, I noticed some green goo coming out of Henry's eyes. a trip to the after hours physician and the pharmacy, and now he has nicely flavored pink goo to combat the green goo. (Possible eye infection, definite ear infection, probably occured by the plane making a vacuum in his ear canal and sucking in germs from the dirty dirty plane. )
Dan is working today, so as soon as Henry is awake, I think we will run some mommy and H-dawg errands. It will be nice to get out.
Happy V-D everybody. This one, you don't even need a pill for.
M.
P.S. How long does it take to download 181 Hawaii pictures to Sam's club for printing? Exactly 204 minutes. Give or take an hour....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com