Four years and counting...: Work Frustration.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Work Frustration.

I care about my job. I am a good and loyal employee for my company. This is why I get upset when people do things that are unsavory.
Someone who is no longer employed here (Thank GOD for that) got a call from a customer saying they have a PO for me. But did this person (Whom I wish many embarrasing moments and ingrown toenails) forward them to me? No. They did not. So, I am wondering where this is, and who it could be from?? Nice. Nicely played. Jerk Store.
Anyway, I'm going to try not to let this upset me, as I don't want to go into labor over this!
My appointment went well yesterday, and I had low blood pressure which was good. Basically, I will go back into the hospital Tuesday, and if my blood pressure is high, they will induce. There could be a baby here the day after Christmas! Who knew!??!!
Until then, I am counting the days, and trying to be a good girl. I am allowed to be off bedrest on Sunday (Christmas Eve), so Dan and I are going to go shopping that day, and spend some time together, and go to church. I know it will be fun!
I had better get back to work, tracking this down. Blessings and non frustrating work days to you all!
M.

1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 22, 10:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for a Boxing Day Baby!!!!! (Dec 26)

Ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com