Four years and counting...: The mailbox is just a distant memory...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The mailbox is just a distant memory...

So, As I am halfway through my second day of bedrest, I have a couple of observations to share:
1. I am not very good at laying on my side all day long
2. I miss the mailbox. Seriously, I love you mailbox!
3. Sammy is a sassy dog.
4. I need a new hobby.
I want to clean the kitchen and do the laundry, and get everything ready for my upcoming weekend with Dan's family. But, I can't. So instead, I'll sit here and work.
Work is really helping my sanity level. I have to get the ok from my doctor to continue working from my bed (Sofa, in this case). I really want to keep working. It keeps me busy all day, and I don't have to watch TV at all. I think it is really helping my sanity level. If he says no, I'll do whatever it takes to help the baby, but I really would like to take care of everything before I go on my "vacation".
I am one step away from beginning to online shop for everything. Who needs to leave their house? I am getting groceries delivered at 5pm today. Isn't that nice? I don't even have to leave home. I'm only putting the refrigerated stuff away through. I don't want to push it.
Well, I had better get back to work. Drop me an e-mail. Lord knows I'll be here. :)
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com