Four years and counting...: Leaving without a Jet Plane

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Leaving without a Jet Plane

It's the baby shower weekend! I can't wait for all of the festivities. I am secretly hoping I will be able to steal away tomorrow and get a blowout at Aveda before the shower to look absolutely pristine for all of the photo ops, but I'm not sure I will be able to make that happen. We'll see. I'm calling Aveda now to see if they have an opeining...
YAY!!! AVEDA HAPPINESS!!!! I LOVE AVEDA. (I got an appointment for 3:30pm. This should work perfectly with our plans tomorrow. Now, to break the news to Dan. :)
Other than that, we took pictures of the nursery as well. I can't wait to post those suckers! It's so cute. We have a froggie and Duckie theme, but the whole thing is pretty ecclectic, so it can be all sorts of things other than frogs and ducks as well.
I can't wait to see what the shower will be like. Can you just FEEL the anticipation?
More soon. :)
M.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 13, 05:14:00 PM , Blogger i'msofain said...

Oh lord, this snuck up on me. I've been so busy starting class I forgot all about your impending shower. Even though I can't make it, you know I will pick out something for you!

Apologies for the lateness!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com