Four years and counting...: 26 weeks and I can't see my feet...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

26 weeks and I can't see my feet...

Hello all. I have another Doctor's appointment today. I love my appointments. I get to ask lots of questions about what I am going through, and hear the baby's heartbeat. Luckily, whenever the baby moves I am reassured as well. I love the baby kicking. In the past, it has been a slight tapping only I could feel. Then it progressed to a little kicking that Dan could feel if he really concentrated. Now, the baby is kung fu finghting in there! Last night, Dan had his hand on the buddha, and the baby have him a Judo chop! I love that.
I'll try to get my butt in gear and get some babymoon pictures on the site.
This weekend is the shower in Minneapolis. MY FIRST BABY SHOWER!!! I am so excited! I can't wait for it to happen. I would love if I had time on Friday to go to Aveda and get a blowout before the shower so I would look all pristine and perfect, but I'm not sure if that is going to fit into the overall plan for the day... Wishful thinking.
Speaking of hair, I started scrunching my hair with a diffuser. This is a new thing for me- I have always been one to let my hair air dry. I'm really liking it. (You'll see by hte pictures what it looks like)
Off to the Dr. More soon.
Much love,
Marta
by the way- 98 days? Is that crazy or is it just me? We are doing so well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com