Four years and counting...: HALFWAY!!!! TODAY IS HALFWAY DAY!!!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HALFWAY!!!! TODAY IS HALFWAY DAY!!!

I can't belive it. 20 weeks today. Damn! I'm halfway there!
First, props out to Ashley for her birthday! I'm with you in spirit, Love!
Also, I have had requests for the places I am registered. If you want to know, I am registered at Babies R Us and Target. I would love homemade gifts from my friends- But a gift is not necessary at all. Keep that in mind!
Now, the big news- I felt the baby kick! I am feeling the baby kick every day now. I love it! Yesterday and today have been the most active for me. Whenever I finally sit down for a minute, I get a nice little percussion in the pelvis. Thanks baby W!
I am really looking forward to the time off for labor day. We are going to our family cabin in Nothern Wisconsin. I get to see my gorgeous nephew, and maybe take a quick dip in the river. And Roast Corn on the cob over the fire- here I come!
We are also going to see our godson Mason for the first time in about two years. I can't wait. He is such a cutie- he's 5 now! What do little boys like? I have all the little girl gifts down. I'm not sure about the little boys...
Other than that, we are just working on making it through August. Friday is September, and I am ready. I will miss the summer. I can already feel the bite in the air.
If you are reading this right now, you owe me an e-mail.
M.

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 30, 10:11:00 AM , Blogger i'msofain said...

Thanks for the birthday message, M!

The family cabin! Man, what a fun place. Those are the funniest pictures ever. I looked at them not too long ago and I couldn't believe how YOUNG all of us looked. Like babies. That was something like 11 years ago! Amazing how time goes on and changes so many things.

Thanks for letting us know where you are registered. Be on the lookout!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com