Four years and counting...: Sweet Sixteen

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sweet Sixteen

I love that it is sixteen today. Big changes are afoot here, but I can't talk about them until September. Or October. So don't ask. :)
It it hot here today like my skin wants to melt into a puddle whenever I walk outside. I had to wear hose with my suit today, and it was hot and uncomfortable. I think I will wear my maternity pants tomorrow just so I do not have to wear hose! TOO HOT!
Poor Dan is in a warehouse today, and the heat index is over 110. This is just crazy. We need to get the man some air conditioning. STAT.
I have my 16 week Dr. appointment today. It's only for blood, and a yes you are still pregnant check, but I really want them to do the doppler thing again. I love to hear the baby's heartbeat. It is very reassuring.
Otherwise, I am just drinking water, and working on work type stuff. I'm glad I am out of that heat, if even for a little while.
Maybe I will go swimming tonight, or maybe I will clean the house for the impending visit of the offending Mother and sister. For some reason, Mom had been extra cranky the past two times I have talked to her. Maybe she's hot too. They will only be here overnight. I can do that visit standing on my head. (yeah, right.)
More after the D R.

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 06:43:00 PM , Blogger i'msofain said...

Let me know how the visit went!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com