Four years and counting...: Happy Weekend

Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Weekend

We went downtown (to Chinatown!) this weekend for Dim Sum with Peter. Imagine our surprise when the Chinatown Summer Festival was on this one very special day! HOW COOL! Dim sum was great, then we walked around in the 100 degree heat, listening to cool bands and buying lucky bamboo from China. (Kari- this Bamboo's for you!) I would never have been able to handle the hot sun and heat were it not for the lovely intervention and purchase of a beautiful paper umbrella from my dear husaband. I walked around in style, and semi- comfort. It was a wonderful festival to happen upon. I only wish we had brought the camera. There was a dragon in the parade- I always wanted to see one of those! All in all, a fabulous day.
On the baby front, it is 14 weeks tomorrow. The belly is getting bigger, and we had to go and purchase some more clothes and shorts. I ordered some more stuff on Old Navy as well, but that stuff is always hit or miss. I hope I will like it. I even bought a swimsuit! Yes! I can't wait to jump in a pool. I may actually go to the community pool for a swim a couple of nights this week. It's only 5 bucks, and I know I would really love the swim and exercise. I walk the dog every day, but it's just not enough.
My current grad school class is done. WAHOO! My next two classes are finance classes, which I dread like the plague. I hope I am able to get through them with the pregnancy brain.
More soon. Happy July 17th everybody.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com