Four years and counting...: Okey Dokey

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Okey Dokey

Everything at the appointment last night went very well. Dan was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :)
I was surprised how short these appointments are, but el doctore said if there anr not any problems, we are in and out of there quick. I'm all for it.
I am contemplating telling the people who work for me today. How do you break that to people? Maybe I'll look up tips on how to do that on the web.
Have a lovely Wednesday, everybody.
M.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 13, 06:34:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Scream to the world and your work that you are expecting a bright, beautiful bundle!!! Everyone will be so happy for you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com