Four years and counting...: Yay! 13!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yay! 13!!!

I am so excited for the Dr.'s appointment today. Dan is taking of work a little early, and meeting me at the Doctor's office. He should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time today. I hope and pray everything goes well, but judging by the size of my bump, I think it already is. :)
Grad school ends this Thursday. (Just this class; I wish I was graduating now!) We have a big group meeting tonight, to go over our final presentation. We better get an A. Seriously. I have a 4.0 so far, but I have statistics and accounting next semester. Pray for me. :) I'm no math genius.
We had a fun night last night- Dan and I went out for Thai food, and then went shopping to three stores. Afterwards, I was really tired, and went straight to bed, but it was fun to get out for a little while.
Dan is almost done with the Garage. He repainted, organized, and is putting up a cabinet tonight. He'll be so pleased when it is finally complete- he has been working on it for weeks during his free time...
Wish me luck today. I'll post the findings from my appointment. I hope they are all good.
Much love, M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com