Four years and counting...: Why do I always need a title?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why do I always need a title?

I am switching from my planner from the past year to this year's planner. Horray July 2006-June 2007!!! I was looking through my planner, and thought I would write down all of the places I have been in the last 12 months:
(Other than Chicago and Wisconsin; each Capitol I represents one trip)
Denver, Co.
Boston, Ma IIIIIIII
Minneapolis, MN III
Springfield, IL
Indianapolis, IN
San Francisco, CA
Las Vegas, NV
St. Kitts, WI (and Puerto Rico, just as a stopover)

I'm surprised I went to Boston 8 times within the last 12 months, but since my company is there, it makes sense... Yay 2005-2006 travel season. You were a busy one.

No baby news to speak of today. I feel pretty good, a little nauseous when I eat, but that's to be expected. I think I am going to start showing sooner than later. These gauchos are starting to show a little pooch...
Have a great Thursday. Wish me luck, it the end of the month. :)
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com