Four years and counting...: Second Trimester, here I come!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Second Trimester, here I come!

I know it's been a while. We've been to WI for the 4th of July, came back home, and although it is only Thursday, it feels like I have had a week full of Mondays already here. WHEW! I am tired!
Tonight is the second to last class for grad school. I have had a screaming headache all day, and considered not going, but I called my doctor and they said I could take one tylenol. So, this is the first over the counter medicine I have taken since discovering I was pg. It really is helping. Thank you sweet Jesus for the tylenol.
I am feeling much better most of the time. Not so much nausea! But, my belly kind of popped last weekend, so I had to go and buy some pregnancy clothes for work. I found some cute stuff. I did a lot of shopping last night, which I would have never been able to do earlier in my pregnancy. I bought a maternity suit, some maternity nylons, pants (2 pair) and two shirts.
I have a baby bump! Crazy stuff.
Much to do, and less than an hour to get it finished in.
More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com