Four years and counting...: tomorrow is thirteen.

Monday, July 10, 2006

tomorrow is thirteen.

I am so happy to be reaching 13 weeks. It's pretty exciting to see my baby bump grow. (even if it does mean buying new pants.) I am going to have to empty my closet of everything that does not fit. For the first time, I will actually have room for new stuff in my closet. How exciting is that?
We are probably going to begin looking at furniture for the baby's room. After having our friends Pete and Kari and their daughter Sophia here this weekend, I have discovered that our chairs downstairs are perfect for feeding a child. I'll bring one of those into the baby's room, and decorate with white furniture. (just a cheap, but easy to operate baby crib and open design changing table. I am not looking for a 900 dollar crib. What are they thinking? A baby would be fine in a moses basket for the first few months, anyway.)
What do you do with all of the furniture currently in that room? We may make a mini-suite in the basement for the guests that will be coming once the baby arrives. Who knows? Anyone coming to visit? You'd have your own bathroom...
Much to do today. I have so much to send out, a trip to the post office is inevetable. Joanne, the soap I made for the girls is finally on it's way. Kari, diper bags are coming. Emilie, you don't have the address to this blog, but your stuff is coming, too.
Happy Monday, everyone.
Tomorrow is my next Dr.'s appointment. Wish me luck.
M.

4 Comments:

At Mon Jul 10, 09:44:00 AM , Blogger MLW said...

camments are nice. please feel free to leave them here. :)

 
At Mon Jul 10, 01:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm here. I love hearing all about you. xoxox Heather

 
At Mon Jul 10, 01:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Jul 13, 08:15:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

All I can say is motherhood maternity for all your maternity needs. They have great looking clothes for pretty inexpensive!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com