Four years and counting...: super long survey

Thursday, July 13, 2006

super long survey

Enjoy the tidbits about me.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chicago Manager for my current company
2. Logistics- Schneider National
3. Victoria's Secret (gotta love retail)
4. Manager Attitudes clothing store- Great America

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Amelie (all time best movie ever made)
2. Any of the Harry Potter Movies
3. O Brother Where Art Thou
4. The Mummy/ Mummy Returns. (I love the ancient Egypt crap.)
5. Shaun of the Dead (So funny and awesome. So it's five. Sue me.)

Four Places I have lived (in recent order):
1. Grayslake, IL
2. Green Bay, WI
3.Kenosha, WI
4. Caen, France

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls ( although I missed the season finale. Anyone have it on tape?)
2. Good Eats
3. Project Runway
4. Dr. 90210

Four places I've been on vacation (in recent order):
1. St. Kitts, West Indies
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Key Largo, FL
4. Paris, France

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. http://smartypants.diaryland.com/ (I love her. She effin rocks.)
2. Gawker.com
3. Defamer.com
4. Fark.com (i love trashy internet hollywood gossip)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. SUSHI (hands down, my very favorite
2. FRUIT (I can't get enough, any kind, bring it on)
3. Fresh Snow Crab Legs
4. and the ultimate. FRESH FRENCH BREAD!!! from France of course. Ours sucks.

I could do a whole French list. That would include
1. Panini
2. Pain au Chocolat
3. French bread
4. South Tunisien bakery Awesome Sweets from the 5th arr. in Paris. My mouth is watering just thinking of it.

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. With Dan, doesn't matter where.
2. With Dan in Paris
3. With Dan in the City shopping
4. With Dan at the symphony in Millenium Park. (I only have to wait until Saturday for this one.)

If anyone wants to send me their responses, have at it.
Tonight is my final class for Grad School. (Just this quad, don't get too excited.)
Wish me luck. Big presentation.
M.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 27, 06:56:00 PM , Blogger i'msofain said...

Ok, I'll bite. I haven't done one of these in ages.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. EMT
2. Manager at Blockbuster/mental basket case
3. Record store clerk
4. Corporate Intern at Deluxe Corp.

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Over the Edge
2. Star Wars Trilogy
3. Gone With the Wind
4. The Exorcist

Four Places I have lived (in recent order):
1. New Orleans
2. Twin Cities
3. Greensboro, NC
4. Kenosha, WI

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order (any/all of them)
2. Food Network
3. PBS
4. Oh, I don't know. My boyfriend flips the channels too much for me to even see what's on most of the time.

Four places I've been on vacation (in recent order):
1. San Fran
2. Dublin
3. Paris
4. London

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. Nola.com
2. my Google homepage
3. Livejournal.com
4. Newyorktimes.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Trout Almandine from Mandina's
3. Boiled seafood (any/all please)
4. Eggplant Parm

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. anywhere in the South Pacific
2. my folks' timeshare in Gulf Shores, AL
3. London
4. New Orleans before Katrina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com