Four years and counting...: Number 14. yay.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Number 14. yay.

On the Baby W front, I am very glad it is week 14. I had a really nice swim at the pool yesterday, and I would love to go again later this week. I am a little sore (I swam laps for 30 minutes) so I might wait till tomorrow, but I sure could use the stress releif today.
I had a stressful work day today. Since this is a blog, I can't really say anything about it. I am just glad the day will be over in 30 minutes. Calgon, take me away.
I wish I had better or more fun news for this post. I'll be more cheery tomorrow. I promise.

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 02, 06:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com