Four years and counting...: It's Thursday!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Thursday!

It's getting to be that time... end of the month. It's always stressful, just trying to make sure we meet our goals and everything. I'm hoping we do... we are very close.
Dan's family is coming to visit this weekend. It should be fun. Hopefully there will not be much drama to accompany the visit.
We are starting to decorate the nursery. Although it's early, we are really excited about the prospect of decorating another room in the house. We love to decorate! We received a crib from the lady across the street (Two, actually), and we have an armoire at Dan's Parents house we are going to make into a baby armoire. That is going to be a fun and gorgeous project!
We picked a theme of these enchanted frogs, ducks, and dragonflies. It's cuter than it sounds. The frogs have little crowns on them. :) It's all greens and yellows, so we will have a very neutral room in preparation for the next baby. (Not now, but whenever it happens, I don't want to buy all new stuff...) I'm excited to work on the project, even though it is mostly planning now.
We'll move that guest bed into the basement so we have room for all of the guests who will be coming after the baby is born.
Since we are due in January, everyone is already picking on me about the tax deduction. "Go for a bumpy car ride on the 26th! Get that deduction while you can!!" I'm surprised about this, although it is a little funny.
I'll be glad when I can relax for a little while this weekend. I have some good books I want to read (I finally got a Fistful of Charms from the library and I'm dying to crack that open!)
Have a great Thursday, and a lovely weekend if I don't post.
I can't wait for week 16!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com