Four years and counting...: I'm making a list...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm making a list...

It's baby shower time, people!
I am so excited about the idea of a baby shower. Look at the baby stuff! It is so cute!!! I can't help myself. Registering and looking at all of the stuff is super awesome.
I updated my registry, and I love to think about being prepared for the baby. I just LOVE the preparations. I could wash baby clothes and stuff all day long. (I know, I should read this about a month after the baby is born, if I can keep my eyes open that long). But at this point, it is more fun that going out on a Saturday night!
It looks like we might buy a truck. We never bonded with the Liberty, and Dan has wanted a truck for a long time, so we might just trade it in and get what he wants. It would be nice to finally be able to haul the things we need to haul to WI for Bernie and Glady... and bring back our baby armiore! That would be sweet.
I feel the need to clean and decorate the whole house. Could I be nesting this early? I want to scrub the walls, man.
Anyway, we are going out for Thai food with my favorite Shan to the non tonight, so baby is looking forward to that. Bring on the spring rolls!!!
M. :)

2 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 02:47:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Yes nesting started very early for myself also. However I could not nest as we were living in two rooms at the time. My advice nest now because as you get bigger it is so much harder to do the simple things. Washing walls now would be recommended. Love you, MLG

 
At Mon Aug 28, 02:59:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

PS were are the pictures of you?? I would like to see you and Dan and the baby!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com