Four years and counting...: Thank you Super Jake!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thank you Super Jake!

Super Jake is a little boy who died from cancer in this area. His parents started a foundation, and his foundation had a garage sale today. IT WAS AWESOME.
For ten bucks, you can buy a garbage bag of any type of clothes you want. I found Gap maternity jeans, kahki pants, maternity shirts, and the best part, a bazillion different baby clothes. They are so cute!! I bet I have 50 or 75 different outfits! The whole bag was only ten bucks! (I thought they deserved more, so I donated ten more to the cause, but the clothes still cost only ten bucks!)
I can't wait until Dan gets home to see all of the booty. (He worked today.)
I washed all of the new baby clothes and our clothes all day long! The washer and dryer are still going. Little baby clothes are so cute! Siunce we don't know what we are having, I bought boys and girls, and I bought a bunch of neutral stuff. I want to go out and buy baby hangers!
I don't know what we are going to do tonight, but it's going to be fun and relaxing.
Yay for cute baby stuff.
M. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com