Four years and counting...: To snip or not to snip?

Friday, August 11, 2006

To snip or not to snip?

I've been reading lots of information on Circumcision. Now, we don't know if it's even a boy or not, but we need to be firm on our decision either way.
What do you think? Should baby match daddy, no matter what? Should you leave the penis in its natural state?
I'd love your thoughts...
Also, just a little sidenote, I hate bugs while I am pregnant. Funny, since I am usually pretty Zen about the bugs, but they totally squeeb me out right now. Maybe it's my maternal senses trying to protect me from germs or something. EEEEWWWWW. It makes my hair stand on end just thinking of it.
M.

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 11, 11:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a strong opponent to circumsion. If the boy decides he wants to do it, it's his decision. But my husband wishes he were never circumsized because he feels like it was a violation of his body and resents the choice being made for him with his own body parts.

 
At Mon Aug 28, 02:58:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Josiah and I have decided if we have a boy to not snip snip. This desicion came to us after I read about it in DR. Sears the baby book. There is some information in there about circumsision that I was never aware of being a girl. Again it really is your desicion, most of our husbands went through it and are not tramatized or have ill working parts (I know this does some times happen). We just decided that there is no medical reason to do it so we will not put the baby or us through it. Also in the early 2000 62% of new baby boys have not be cut!!
love ya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com