Four years and counting...: 19 is alright!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

19 is alright!

It's 19 weeks today. I had my much anticipated doctor's appointment, and it went really well. I love hearing the baby's heartbeat. Every time I hear it I smile.
My uterus is up to my belly button now- the doctor was pushing it around- it's pretty big in there!I am feeling good. I have gained about 4 pounds too much, so I am going to try to be more careful with the weight thing. (Not that I'm not careful already!)
Tonight we went and added more items to the baby registry. I have never had more fun, I swear! I love all of the little things for the little person inside of me. I think we are going to need to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff for the baby. Anyone who comes to visit gets dibs!
Everything else is going well. I have baby on the brain! I'm excited to be showing more, and I can't wait until I am even bigger.
Now, to bed. I need to get some more sllep.
Thanks boppy for the ultimate gift of slumber.
M.

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 02:49:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Were are you registered?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com