Four years and counting...: 24 Hell to the yeah...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

24 Hell to the yeah...

Well, my baby brother is hitched. Well done Rossie. You have now joined the ranks of the happily married. The wedding was very classy and nice in every way. Everyone got along, there was no family drama, and the ceremony and reception were beautiful.
At the reharsal, it was very funny for me to discover that the pastor performing the ceremony was a fellow camp counselor from Bible camp during college. Too funny.
We came home on Sunday, and since I was still sick from what I will call the VERY WORST sickness of 2006, the pregnancy cold, I was just BEAT. Amy and Scotty came back with us so they could fly out of Chicago, thus saving them big bucks on the tickets. Now I am just trying to get my house back into order. It always take a while to get things back into shope after company, however enjoyable.
On the pregnancy front, things are going well. My belly is surely getting bigger. Tonight we are due for the week 24 pho-to, so I will enlist Dan to be the photgorapher as soon as he gets home from work. This thing is hardly fitting into my pants anymore...I can't imagine what it will be like when I am actually close to delivering. On a side note, I would like the baby to stay in there and cook until he or she is good and ready to be in the outside world. That said, I am very happy as I belive 24 weeks is when I fetus is actually considered viable. From now on, if I had to deliver, I belive my baby would actually have a chance to survive. Stay in there little one, but that is really good news!
Dan has been busy working on the baby armoire. He routed a whole new support member for the front, and has put the first coat on it. It's a beautiful cream color. The accent inside of the doors will probably be a buttercream yellow color. I'll be sure to take pictures and post them as soon as it is done.
Pete and Kari are coming this weekend, and I am really looking forward to it. We are going to go to the King Tut exhibit if we can get tickets, and we are going to also put together the baby room. I'm really excited about the baby room portion of this plan! All of the baby's clothes and things are put away in drawers, and I am really excited to get them into the armoire and get them organized by size and gender. (What can I say? I am an organizational dork.)
Yay week 24. Go baby go!!!
M.

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 04, 08:20:00 AM , Blogger Giancarlo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com