Four years and counting...: Today bor day is labor day...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Today bor day is labor day...

Welcome to the longs weekend! I won't be off of work for HOURS yet, but I can smell the vacation coming. SMELL IT, BABY!
Today was a pretty hard work related day made better by my manager. I love her. It is so awesome working for someone who believes in you and supports you. I am very thankful for that.
This weekend, we are going to the cabin with Brian, Erin, Erik, Ross, Emilie, and my dear sweet husband. Thank God for my family too. I think it should be Thanksgiving this weekend... We'll make it a mini-Thanksgiving. I will want to frolic in the river in my maternity bathing suit. Should be fun! Buddha, here we come...
We also get to see our lovely friends Pete and Kari this weekend, and we are going to reconnect with Matt and Trudi (It's been TOO long). I can't wait to see Mason as a 5 year old...
My office is in my basement, and it is flipping hot today. Outside is a balmy 74 degrees. Upstairs, a balmy 74 degrees. In the basement where we have can lights all over the place, it's LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN. Seroiusly, I might start working with my pants off. I'm working with no pants on! (I still have pants on, but maybe not for long.) Just one of the benefits of being pregant with a home office...
After such a stressful morning, I might try to do some prenatal yoga to relax.
I am really looking forward to this weekend. I wish Dan was working the early shift so we could leave before tomorrow. Wishful thinking. Maybe they'll loose power!!! I can hope so!
Have a wonderful labor day weekend.
Marta :)

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 02, 11:43:00 AM , Blogger i'msofain said...

Have fun this weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com