Four years and counting...: 28 and a glucose drink

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

28 and a glucose drink

Today is the day for my big gestational diabetes test. I am a little worried about downing the drink thing...and I really hope I do not have Gestational Diabetes! If I do, it's just another thing I need to keep an eye on while I am pregnant. If I don't, I will say a little prayer and celebrate.
The rest of this week is slightly crazy, with a big trade show I will be working, and a trip to WI for the baby shower. It will be nice as this is a couples shower, so Dan can be with me for the whole thing. I'm looking forward to that!
I am also haveing HORRBLE pain in my left hip. After the accident (about 10 years ago) I had surgery on my right hip, and that one is fine. Left hip, not so much. I am hoping for physical therapy to make it better.
I will be downtown the rest of the week, so I may not have time to post. (Then again, I might have time to post. You never know!
I hope you are all well. I am getting ready to drink that stuff. Wish me luck. I'll post whatever the results are...
M. :)

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 26, 12:55:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Marta,

The drink I had to take tasted like orange soda, it wasn't that horriable. I hear you on the hips hurting. Mine have killed me the bigger I have gotten and I don't have hip problems. I know messages have helped mine. I love you and am proud of you!!
Monica

 
At Thu Oct 26, 12:57:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Marta,
The drink I had to take was like orange soda, not as bad as I thought it would be! I also hear you about the hip problems, my hips hurt me really bad through out my second trimester and they still hurt today! I don't have any hip problems so I can imagine your pain. I found message worked for me and hot baths!!
I am proud of you and miss you,
Monica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com