Four years and counting...: Can it be? 27 Weeks!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Can it be? 27 Weeks!

I can't believe it. It's here. 27 weeks. I don't know if this is supposed to be a milestone or not, but I feel like it is. Lots of big things and little things to tell about. I'll just list them in random order...
The Baby shower was amazing! My friend Jen sent me pictures of the whole thing that turned out great (Thanks Jen!) So, I can send them to you if you drop me an e-mail and ask. Just ask! There are way too many to post here. Anything in minature is just adorable. When we got home, we put everything away, and the room is looking more complete. I still need to wash the baby bedding. Maybe I'll throw that in the wash today. (It's adorable.)
I think the look of my face has changed due to my pregnancy. My face is longer, and my nose is bigger. Is that normal? I hope it goes back. I miss my small nose. (I miss my smaller ass and thighs, too. But, I digress.)
After two weekends of running around, there is so much to do to catch up on the house! I went grocery shopping for the first time in about a month last night. It took almost two hours, and I was so tired afterwards. The good news, we have a lovely week of crock pot meals planned. ( this way, I am able to get everything ready, and have it cooking while I am working.) I bought a new crock pot, and I thought I would retire the one I received as a wedding present almost 8 years ago. As time goes on, I find myself using the double deuce of two crock pots at once. It's awesome. Today I am making cranberry prok roast with potatoes in one, and homemade applesauce in the other. (I love homemade apple anything.)
We had some excitement this morning... before work, I got up and loaded the breakfast dishes into the diswasher and started it. I headed downstairs to start working on my computer. I heard this tinkling noise, and thought Sammy was peeing on the floor somewhere. No, my perfect little dog was at my feet sleeping. I look up, and the ceiling is leaking!!!!! The diswasher has some sort of leak underneath it with the piping. We were going to have a plumber come out to take a look at it, but it's over a hundred bucks for the visit (55 for the initial trip charge and then the repairs) and new diswashers at Sears start at $199. I cancelled the call with the plumber, and Dan will have to take a look at it in the morning before he goes to work. So, we might just be getting a new diswasher out of this deal. Now, how to get the water spots out of the couch downstairs...
I am starting to feel much bigger. In the past two weeks, I have had a lot more pain and discomfort. Next week is a trade show where I will be on my feet for a whole day. (I'm not looking forward to that.) Walking is great, and I love it. Standing in one place sucks. It should be fine, though.
I'll see if I have any pictures on my camera that can be downloaded. I would love to post a picture of the fabulous work Aveda did with my blowout. I'd love to have someone to do my hair every day, wouldn't you?
Love you,
M.
P.S. I totally forgot. Dur to the low profile of the wheels on my PT cruiser, and the craptastic roads in Illinois, I bent another rim on my car. Now, we are waiting for the new rim to come in today so I can get this fixed and be able to drive my car again this weekend. (I have it today as I am in the office for work, but the tires are leaking, and I think Sears is doing a crappy job of fixing it every time I bring it in. Take that, Sears. you suck. (But please replace my rim when I finally get it and bring it in? Thanks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com