Four years and counting...: On the road again...

Friday, October 20, 2006

On the road again...

We are heading out to our shower in Green Bay this weekend. Honestly, I can't wait. We are going to see so many people that I haven't seen in a long time...I am just thrilled!
We are going to spend the night with Eric and Natalie- which will be really fun; and just be together and relax. I can't wait.
My skin dr. appointment went well, which I am very thankful for. Moles darken with pregnancy, and with my family skin cancer risk, every appointment where there is not a problem is a good one.
Since Dan is working late tonight, we will have to leave early in the morning. (I figure we will have to head out of here by 8am to make it in time.) I plan to get there at about 11am, but it would be nice if I got there earlier... I'd love some extra time with Natalie and Kari.
Things are going well, the buddha gets bigger every day, I swear. It will be interesting to see what my fundal height measurement will be on Tuesday...I'm not looking forward to the Glucose test, however. Blech. I see that orange drink in my fridge and it makes me want to gag. Wish me luck. I hope I don't have to give up orange juice and other loverly fruit flavored things due to gestational diabetes. Just in case, I better eat some of the cake at my shower this weekend. :)
Have a great one.
Marta :)

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 30, 04:05:00 PM , Blogger Monica said...

I don't know if I told you but my brother now lives in GB!! He lives by out in Suamico and is the assistant principle at the school!! I hope the shower was the bomb! Love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com