Four years and counting...: Has it really been that long?

Friday, December 01, 2006

Has it really been that long?

IT has been almost a MONTH since my last post. How crazy is that? I know you cuties are reading though as I have had a few calls and e-mails checking in. Thanks!
Here it is; though it may be random and all over the place. (When am I not random and all over the place?)
We are having crazy snow- it snowed 12 inches last night here, and we are in for another 6 or 8 inches today. Dan had a hard time going in to work, so I am just hanging around home and working here today. I'm still in my pajamas. Gotta love the home office.
Thanksgiving with Brian and Erin and Erik was really fun. We just had a liad back time, and Erin and I did some great after Thanksgiving shopping. It was really nice. After the dinner, Brian, Dan and I all had a nap together on the couch. Turkey induced coma! It was nice.
The day after Thanksgiving was a little crazy as my feet started to swell, and I had to go into the dr's office for a non stress test. The baby looks great, and everything is fine, but they just wanted to check me out.
I am at 33 weeks now, and some of the pregnancy complaints are starting to really take over. I have been really luck my whole pregnancy, and I have felt very good. Now, some of the aches and pains are settling in. Round ligament pain? Check. Heartburn? Check. Problems sleeping? Check. I have thankfully done very well with not gaining weight- the last month I actually grew in the belly, but lost 1 1/2 pounds. My doctor was very impressed. I think we are in for a weight gain this week on Tuesday, though. I can just feel it.
Our dinner party group is getting together this Saturday for a nice little pizza par-tay! I can't wait. I'm bringing birthday cake, and we are going to have a fun time! Get down! It's my birthday!
Then, on Sunday, we are planning on going to the city (just Dan and I) to have our annual Christmas shopping/ birthday extravaganza. I am really looking forward to that!
The big change and transition in my job is happening within the next two weeks. I'll let you know how it goes.
I know I'm leaving out lots of stories, but I wanted to get a quick hello into the blog so you can at least know I am doing well, I am HUGE, and everything is fine here.
I'll try to get a good belly shot from Dan soon and post it here.
Much love to you all from Snowy Wesenick-land.
M. XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com