Four years and counting...: Well, If you need me, I'll be in bed...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Well, If you need me, I'll be in bed...

Thanks for all of your birthday well wishes. I was going to take a half day yesterday, but of course, things got busy and I was unable to. Today, I was very busy, and went to my first two appointments, and then had my scheduled 34 week check-up. I had very high blood pressure, and my doctor sent me straight to the hospital. After 6 hours of monitoring, I was released with a clean bill of health for me and the baby, but I will be on BEDREST until week 37. (For the next three weeks) This is going to be tough!! The first day or two will be nice, but after that, I'm going to need a hobby, people! I'm going to try to scrapbook or do some of the other crafts I have been holding on to and not having time for. I know I won't have time until the baby gets here!
More news on the details tomorrow. For now, It's bedtime.
M.

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 16, 07:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I missed your birthday!!!


I AM SO SORRY

ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com