Four years and counting...: WOOO HOOO 36 and counting!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

WOOO HOOO 36 and counting!

I woke up this morning and was just so happy that it is finally week 36. The baby is so close to being full term, we could have it now, and it probably wouldn't even need to go to the NICU. How great is that??!!!
I have the regualt Dr.'s appointment, as well as my NST today, so I will be at the hospital for the majority of the day. I don't even mind. I'm just glad to be testing this stuff and making sure everything is ok.
I had Dan put my hospital suitcase and my baby bag into the car today. You know what that means, right? I won't be delivering for weeks! :) Seriously, though, I am going to ask him all of the burning questions about when bedrest is ending, if I can go to church on Christmas eve, what I can expect(and if we will) induce, all of that fun jazz! I hope to have some details for you soon.
Bedrest has been so much harder than I thought it would be. I have such a hard time not getting up and doing things around the house. I have been very good, though. I hope all this laying around will be rewarded with a very healthy baby!!! (Week 37, please.)
Other than that, I'm just counting the minutes until my doctor sanctioned trip out of the house! Can you believe it! I'm actually leaving the couch!!!!! YAY!!!!!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com