Four years and counting...: I'm breaking out!

Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm breaking out!

My Dr. gave me the ok to go to my breastfeeding class. YAY!!! I never thought I would be so excited to go to a prenatal education class. Three hours away from the couch! Whoo Hooo!!!
I am going to get all dressed up, and do my makeup, and be all FOXY to learn about boobs. And using those mammaries as they were meant to be used...
I am almost through one week of this bedrest thing. I'm looking forward to getting closer to the end so I can walk and clean and help out Dan.
Tonight, Dan is getting ready for the Wesenicks to come for a Christmas celebration. I'll blog about it after Sunday. They will be here by tomorrow night.
I hope I can get in all of the business I want to before the end of the month...I might just be able to afford to stay home for 12 weeks!!!
Much love and happy Friday!
M.

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 16, 07:12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!

Only you would think to get sexied up for a class about boob feeding.

ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com