Four years and counting...: Another day, another Insurance Claim...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another day, another Insurance Claim...

I was in the hospital for another Non Stress test again today? What is it, you might ask?
Baby Center Says:
This simple, painless procedure is done during pregnancy to evaluate your baby's condition. During the test, your healthcare practitioner or a technician monitors your baby's heartbeat, first while the baby is resting and then while he's moving. Just as your heart beats faster when you're active, your baby's heart rate should go up while he's moving or kicking.
Since I have mild pregnancy hypertension (Or high blood pressure), I also get my blood pressure taken every ten minutes. I swear, that automatic cuff is going to squeeze the blood right out of my arm.
The baby looks good so far, and thank GOD for that! I have another one scheduled for Tuesday, as long as I don't have any problems between now and then.
The baby is so very active right now, it is GREAT! He or she is rolling and kicking, and I often wake up with a baby bum sticking out of one side of my belly. You can just see the tiny little tush pushing out the skin on the side of the buddha. It's awesome.
I hope I make it to 37 weeks, but then I am ready to deliver. That's right. I'm ready for you little baby. Come to mama.
Busy week at work! I have a lot to get done tomorrow, so the day should go fast!
I'm off for a little swim in the tub before bed.
Much love to you on this glorious Thursday, halfway through my 35th week. :)
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com