Four years and counting...: Puffin? I think so.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Puffin? I think so.

I am puffy today. This is a symptom of high blood pressure, so I am keeping an eye on it. I'll keep you in the loop. If it gets worse, I'll have to go into the hospital again, but I am hopeful it will get better...
Braxton Hicks contractions are going on like crazy today. They don't hurt but my stomach gets hard as a rock, and I can feel it contracting. It's so interesting to see what your body does to prepare itself for labor.
This could be my last day of work before I have the baby!!! (That is, if I get induced on the 26th...) Last night, I sat in the nursery and looked at everything we have prepared. It's so soon, I can feel it. I can't believe it's almost here, but I can't wait.
I also looked online at one of the Chinese Gender predictors, and it says that this baby is going to be a girl! I wonder if that's right...
More soon. I better make sure everything is ready for me to go on leave, just in case...
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com