Four years and counting...: Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!


The first picture is from week 36- about a week ago. I'm not wearing makeup, but this is strictly to prove my belly is as big as I say it is.

Here is a picture from after church tonight. I just wanted you all to be REALLY aware of how big this thing is.

It's seriously like I swallowed a watermelon. A big round watermelon.

Ladies at church were asking me, WHEN ARE YOU DUE?

It could be anytime...though it could be three weeks as well...

I miss my family. I wish we were all together for Christmas. This is the first Christmas in my life where I have not been with extended family for Dan or I. I liked church tonight, but nothing beats the candlelight service at St. Stephens in Wausau...

Dad, I miss you the most of all. I hope Chrismas in heaven is wonderful. Say hi to JC for me. Tell him happy birthday, and that I'd really like a quick and painless childbirth for Christmas, ok?

M.

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 27, 08:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marta-

I miss seeing you! Oh my gosh though, you have grown since I saw you a month ago. I mean, that is expected, but WOW! You are still pretty, as always. Must run. Stephanie
--------<@

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com