Four years and counting...: 37 and a happy little centimeter

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

37 and a happy little centimeter

Happy after Christmas to everyone out there!
I had my 37 week checkup yesterday, and it was good. My blood pressure is not as high as it was, so that is better for the baby. The only drawback? This means that they will not induce this week. :) Too bad, but better for the baby which is good. Dr. Chen said that people who go into labor on their own have less c-sections, and a better chance of a quick delivery. Also, babies delivered at 37 weeks have a higher rate of jaundice. So, let's let this baby cook a little longer...
I'll keep everyone update on my status.
The belly is still growing...
Marta :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com