Four years and counting...: 99th percentile!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

99th percentile!

My boy is so advanced. At his six month checkup today, he weighed 22lbs, 9.6oz. He's not a small boy! He is so beautiful and amazing.
He had shots today, and was running a small fever. (Tylenol to the rescue!) But, I thought I would take this opportunity to blog about the things he is doing now that I may forget later.
*When he wakes up, he is always smiling in the morning
*He has two teeth now, but the top two teeth are coming in too.
*He loves to take his little hand and touch my face.
*He holds my hair in his hands like a security blanket
*He is sitting, and loves to put toys in his mouth
*When he nurses, he will stop, look up at me, and smile, just because he sees my face. He will do this several times in a row, and make himself laugh. (I laugh too...)
*He is soothed by a hand held to his cheek. He will even take somthing and hold it to his cheek if I am not there.
*His hair is coming in strawberry blonde
He is just beautiful.
At his baptism, he looked like a little angel. What a sweet boy.
I love you, baby.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com