Four years and counting...: Amy? Dayum.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Amy? Dayum.

So, does anyone have an Amy Winehouse CD I can "borrow"? I can't believe the pipes on her. I have heard about her for years. Why didn't I listen to her sooner. WOW. I want to listen to her in the car and sing along. LOUD. So, like I said, anyone have this? If not, I am actually going to go out and buy a real CD of hers tomorrow. Anyone know whick one's the best? Greta, I know you love her- what would you buy?
I went and got my hair did today. It was nice, but I always feel guilty for spending the money. There is a girl I met locally who works at a salon here/ she wants to start doing my hair. I'm all for it. I'll have to call her and let her know it won't be for a couple weeks. (Too much processing=straw.) After that, I'm all in.
Thoughts? Comments?
We've got our little plan for the weekend, and we're going away along with the other 32 million people here.
Did you see the crazy rant between Rosie and Elisabeth on the view today? It's on Perez hilton if you missed it. I'm glad I don't have that job. Wouldn't you just love to punch someone sometimes?
OKEY DOKEY. Dan's almost home, so I had better get some stuff done here before he arrives.
More soon. M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com