Four years and counting...: ROCKED!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

ROCKED!

We rocked the Casbah on the sale Saturday! We sold out by about 11:30am. How great is that?
It was a nice sale, and we cleared out what we needed to.
We had a hard time putting the dry sink into the sale, and we finally decided to pull it out. We are going to make it a part of the front porch area. It will be nice to have it here.
I had a potluck at church today- it was fun to do that again. I made Grandma L's Lemon over lime cake. I think people liked it. (We only had two pieces left in the pan.)
We spent tonight cooking (I made rhubarb squares- yay for rhubarb in my yard!!!) and BBQ chicken in the crock pot. Dan worked on the yard, and now he's sleeping on the couch. (How cute is that?!)
Today, when I was feeding Henry, I was watching Anne of Green Gables on PBS. No offense to Anne, but I would have liked to watch just about anything else. We haveso few channels that ome in here! I may just need to break down and get cable or the dish. SERIOUSLY. I miss the girls next door and Dog the bounty hunter.
In other TV related news, my favorite show of all time has been cancelled. CANCELLED! Lorelai and Rori, say it isn't so. I e-mailed the network I am so pissed. In case you have not been readin for long, the show is THE GILMORE GIRLS.
I finished the book I have been reading For a few Demons More by Kim Harrison. It was good, though I still like the earlier books in the series more. I think there was more flowery language in this one/ less demon ass kicking. Charline Harris is coming out with the next Sookie Stackhouse book soon. (I just checked- it launched on May 1st. Julie, are you going to buy this book? If so, can I borrow it??)
Our eight year wedding anniversary is this week Tuesday.Eight Years! With my very first mother's day coming up this weekend, we have to figure out what we want to do to celebrate.
I'm sort of thinking Door County, but maybe we will explore somewhere around here instead.
Tuesday is my last day at my job/ Wednesday I start as a freelance employee. Wish me luck.
What a big week.
Love lots,
M.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 09, 08:00:00 AM , Blogger Gretalicious said...

Congrats on the sale!! Hope all is well in sunny wisco.

(and happy anniversary too)

-greta

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com